Friday, September 18, 2009

New Pentacles pieces...

New Pentacle Necklaces and Earrings! To see more about these pieces or to purchase click on the pictures or go to MoonLit Creations

Jade with Copper Pentagram Necklace
I am bringing back some old designs and the wire-wrapped pentacle is one of them! This is a beautiful light green jade is accented perfectly with the copper wire.
Photobucket

Rainbow Tourmaline Pentacle necklace
This is my new version of the wire-wrapped pentacle. I started with a copper circle that I textured and then wire-wrapped the rainbow Tourmaline around it.
Photobucket

Skull Pentacle Earrings
Need something different for The Samhain or Halloween? These lovely earrings would be perfect!

Grey Pentacle Earrings
Photobucket

Black Pentacle Earrings
Photobucket

Thank you for checking out my weekly blog. Please let me know if you have any questions or ideas for new jewelry.
Brightest Blessings,
Mel

Etsy
Buy Handmade
MoonLitCreations

1 comment:

  1. I love the tourmaline pendant; it is absolutely gorgeous! You are so talented, Mel. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Fan Page on Facebook...

MoonLit Creations on Facebook